Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanks Lynn Woolsey

The email that I sent to my representative:
Thank you for voting for health care reform. I wish the bill could be better. I wish it could happen a lot faster. I wish it would cover everyone. This is an issue that can not wait. As you well know people are dying directly due to the health care industry in this country. Why is that so hard for a great number of your fellow elected officials to understand? I would say that I can not believe that this many people are so selfish and heartless. But I know better. I know that the people who run the health care insurance industry don't care. I know that the people who run wall street and therefore affect the insurance people, don't care. They are greedy, selfish and heartless bastards and don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
I'm glad that I served in the military. I didn't want to go. I did not believe in the war in Vietnam. But I volunteered anyway. I don't want kudos or thanks. It was what I was supposed to do. The congress people who voted against health care reform don't deserve the thanks of a great full nation. The deserve scorn and ridicule, because they didn't do what they were supposed to do. They voted for the benefit of a few greedy, selfish, heartless people who paid them to. We need better. We demand better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!